Saturday, February 15, 2014

This is my DREAM, This is my FUTURE~

Everyone has a dream. Even when we are still young, we are fond of saying this, "Mom, Dad, I want to be a doctor someday" or "I will be a pilot!". This is our dream, this is what my heart wants. And sooner or later, it would be what our future would look like.

Ever since I started studying, I have come to love Math, to appreciate its worth to our life. But as time flies, my perspective had changed. I could still remember myself loving and accepting Math to my life, but now, I had come to hate it. Solving complicated things and finding a way to simplify it? It's not my job. And this only means, it is not my future.

But it seems like something change for the better. I am about to finish another milestone in accomplishing my dreams and it turned out to be the best, I was able to see my future. I was now able to see myself working in an office and lifting my parents out of the life we never planned. It feels good seeing these things. And these motivates me to do everything I can to achieve my dreams, to make my future the best out of the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment