Saturday, February 15, 2014

If you want something, DO SOMETHING~


CHANGE is a big word. It is a six letter word that when it comes to one's life, he may either at his best or his worst.

At this point of my life, change is vital to me. I almost had the only thing I wished for the past few years but  because of a thing I should never have done, it's all gone and I am not sure if I could bring it back.

All of a sudden, sympathy continued to flow and also encouragement that I could still make it right, And that is when I needed to make a move, to make a change. And it would all start with me.

I never expected that making my grades fail would be that easy. Once laziness strike you, in just a blink of an eye, it would be all over. So now, I have to start all over again.
They say, "Results speak louder than plans". This only means that every move must start within us. Miracles are no longer existing. Every initiative means a result. And this would never change. We must learn to take things seriously. And, if you want something? Do something.

No comments:

Post a Comment