Saturday, February 15, 2014

New Year, New Me

Every year that comes also means you're almost in the end, or in simpler words, when your age becomes greater, so do your life becomes shorter. This is why everybody tries to change themselves to become better individuals every start of the year. There is a saying, "Life is short", so as much as possible. we sacrifice something to change and achieve better goals to make life meaningful.



In my life, I hace decided to change my habits, my attitudes when it comes in studies, the way I speak though I'm not using inappropriate words, and most of all, my relationship with God. I admit that I usually forget Him but only remembers Him if I have a problem or decision to deal with. But this year, I intend to make things right, I will never leave Him and do the things He wants us to do because if we do so, He promised He will never leave us and makes life easy and meaningful.

No comments:

Post a Comment