Sunday, October 13, 2013

Reflection~SecondGradingPeriod

Success! Another quarter has passed, AGAIN. :))

I can say that I did better in this quarter. All of our activites and lessons were all easy on me. They were all friendly to me in a sense that I could understand every single bit of them. And those that I call friends were HTML files and HTML tags.

Our teacher taught us how the HTML file works. Showed us the different types of tags and the examples of the HTML tags. Told us how their functions and how to use it. And to apply such knowledge, she let us do our own HTML files. 

And here, I learned the importance of such information about creating such files because as a student, we can be able to make web sites on the internet where we can show our own thoughts to others. And this is what I appreciate the most with what we are learning in ICT. We are able to adapt to the modern world where different technologies are now used  to tell others your thoughts and opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment