Sunday, October 13, 2013

Modern Day Heroes~She's The One

At the age of 15, I need to execute multi-tasking. In my everday life, I always act as a daughter, student, sister, colleague and a friend. But because no one is perfect, no one can make the sequence of our life smooth. That is why problems arise in the different roles I take or do in my life.

There are times when we need someone to lift your soul. Whoever is that, we always say, "You are definitely my hero!" She is my grandmother, also my teacher and an adviser, Mrs. Ester Alegre, my HERO! *drum roll*

She is an adviser who is nearly to perfection. She has a never ending smile on her face that also helps in making the worst situation all right. All of her advises are possible that gives you hope and perseverance to fix things.

She is my teacher, in a sense that helps you understand the things she knows. She is the grandmother to all ages. She is able to make everyone happy, let every individual feel that no one is alone. All of her characteristics makes her a real hero everyone would want.


No comments:

Post a Comment