Thursday, August 8, 2013

Reflection

The first grading period has already ended. And I can tell that I learned a lot in my ICT subject.

To tell you the truth, ICT is one of the hardest subject for me. Topics related to the internet is my hatest part in the first grading period. Memorizing the parts of it, and even remembering the past events that has somethinf to do with the present condition of modern technology. But despite of those, I enjoyed this subject. It all started when our teacher introduced the google account. I learned to socialize with others with the help of this social networking site. Chatting with friends and even families is the best benefit of internet.

I then realize that during the first grading period, it make us realize the true essence and uses of the internet. Now that we are already in the modern times, where gadgets are in use like loptops, cellphones, desktops and tablets, students like us should already familiarize ourselves with those kind of things so no one will be left behind,

No comments:

Post a Comment